Monday, January 18, 2010

2010-2011 MOPS Steering Team:
Help Wanted!

MOPS International values personal and spiritual growth -- as a woman and MOPS leader. Our goal is to grow toward maturity, so we can lead others in the same direction. To encourage and equip you to reach your potential as you follow the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19).

The MOPS Steering Team is the decision and policy making body of our chartered MOPS group. If you are interested in a role on this governing body, click here to contact Crystal E. at her personal email or give her a call.

For a general description of all positions, click on the thumbnail memo on the left.


In Addition,
The 2010 MOPS Leadership Summit will be held on
April 17, 2010 Save the Date!

This year's theme is:

This will be a great opportunity to jump start your new or renewed commitment to MOPS as an incoming 2010-2011 steering member. more details to come...

1 comments:

Anonymous,  8:12 PM, January 17, 2010  

I'm the sort of guy who passions to taste innovative stuff. Presently I'm fabricating my personal pv panels. I am making it all by myself without the assistance of my men. I am using the net as the only path to acheive this. I stumbled upon a really awesome site that explains how to create pv panels and so on. The site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I'm not really sure bout how precise the info given there is. If some people over here who have xp with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the thread it would be great and I'd extremely value it, cauze I really like solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. U guys rock.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP